Add a pop of color, explore our variety of high pigment blush options to accentuate the cheekbones and create a natural, healthy glow.
Once you've perfected your complexion add a pop of color with Blush. Our high-pigment mineral blush formula delivers expert color, shading and highlighting for a subtle daytime glow, well-defined cheekbones or anywhere in between.
- Great for All Skin Types
- Delivers Medium Coverage
- Ideal for a Lit-from-within Look
- Matte and Shimmery Finish Options
- Recommended Tools: 107 Contour/Highlighter, 202 Powder Blush, or 203 Dual Fiber Cheek
- Very Easy to Use
- Lightly Dip Tip of Brush into the Product to Prevent Product Overload and a Harsh Application Line on the Cheek Area
- Avoid Placing Blush Too Low on the Cheek and Too Close to the Ear and Hairline
- When Choosing a Blush Shade, Color Preference Is Important but Also Be Sure It Complements the Skin’s Undertone (Either Warm or Cool)
- A Universally Flattering Blush Would Have a Mix of Both Warm and Cool Undertones Such as a Coral Pink with a Touch Of Gold, like Our Blush Shades Sweet and Soleil
- Blush Shade Descriptions:
- Flowerchild: Matte Fresh Cool Pink
- Melody (Former Rosebud): Matte Mid-toned Rose
- Papaya: Matte Pink Coral
- Passion: Matte Vibrant Plum
- Sandalwood: Matte Warm Baked Earth
- Sheer Petal: Shimmery Bronzy Plum
- Soleil: Shimmery Coral Bronze
- Spice Berry: Shimmery Rose Bronze
- Sweet: Shimmery Soft Peachy Pink
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.